Monday 22 October 2012

School Magazine Contents Page - First Draft

My contents page draft follows key codes and conventions that have been analysed in typical contents pages. 

To start with, I have stuck to basics and put a "Contents" title on top of the page with some images of drawing utensils at the other side to relate to its specification on school.


The list of articles are displayed on the left with the relevant page number in Bold to the left of the descriptions, making it clear to the reader where their preferred articles are.



On the right, I will place one main image similar to the one on the front cover to focus on the main article in the magazine. I will then place three other images below relating to school and hopefully some of the articles. All of these will be accompanied by text descriptions.                           

Finally at the bottom I have my masthead and the magazine motto which will be written in an Italic font with quotation marks, to emphasise the fact it is the magazines point and purpose. The page number is also included at the bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment